2023 CLASS POLICIES
To prevent any class from being over sold, we are asking that the full class fee be paid at registration whether online or in the shop.
1. Cancellations will be honored up to seven days prior to the class with a store credit.
2. All classes except Basics of Quilting require knowledge of sewing machines and basic sewing skills.
3. Classes that do not fill with a minimum of four people seven days prior to the class may be subject to cancellation.
4. If you register for a class at the shop, we will give you a list of supplies needed, and any prep instructions for your class. If you register online or by phone, you can download these instructions on the class sign up page, or request that we email you the information.
5. We ask that you purchase all or most of your class supplies at Stitcher’s Playhouse
. We love offering classes, and your patronage helps so much! We offer you a 10% discount on all items used in class as well as anything you buy on your class day.
6. Some classes may require prep work before class or homework between classes. If you aren't able to do this, you may have trouble keeping up in class.
7. No children are allowed in the teaching room while class is in session.
8. Classes will begin promptly. Please arrive early enough to be ready to start at the scheduled time. We want to give you every minute of your class!
You may register online: stitchersplayhouse.com, by phone: 616-355-1309 or in the shop: 540 Rock Springs Rd, Smyrna, TN.