2020 CLASS POLICIES
We are now accepting class registrations on our website. To prevent any class from being over sold, we are asking that the full class fee be paid at registration whether online or in the shop. Cancellations will be honored up to seven (7) days prior to the class with a full refund.
1. Classes that do not fill with a minimum of four people seven (7) days prior to the class may be subject to cancellation. As soon as a class fills,
we will do our best to schedule another class for those on our waiting list.
2. At the time of registration, you will receive a list of supplies needed for your class. We ask that these supplies be purchased
at Stitcher’s Playhouse. You will receive a 10% discount on all items used in class as well as any other items purchased on the day of class.
3. Some classes may require prep work before class or homework between classes. Failure to do the work may result in your class project
not being completed within the allotted time. At the teacher’s discretion, extra instruction time may be provided at additional cost.
4. No children are allowed in the teaching room while class is in session.
5. Classes will begin PROMPTLY. Please arrive early enough to be set up and ready to start at the scheduled time. We want to give you every minute of your class!
6. All classes except Basics of Quilting or Beginning Sewing require knowledge of sewing machine and basic sewing skills.
You may register in person, online, by phone (615-355-1309) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.